- The ability to read, write, and speak English is required.
- Additionally, the ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from patients, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- The ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference and apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Knowledge of and capability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions is also necessary.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited program of professional nursing
- Current Licensure as a Practical Nurse in the State of Wyoming
- Current Basic Life Support Certification
- Current CPR Certification to be renewed annually
- One year of hospital experience preferred
- Some supervisory skills preferred.